Friday, January 21, 2011

Searching

Someone died tonight and another was born. Everyday that passes takes a piece of me. Thinking of a way out this life I'm living. The feeling of suffocation, everyday grasping for air. On my knees praying for a better day. I don't even recognize ME anymore. lost in everyday motions forgetting my purpose. My eyes covered in blood, shedding tears of pain. Why is it I feel this way? I give so much in bringing joy to others i lose myself a long the way. Will I ever find my way? the answer to that will take my entire life to figure out. If we knew of life and all its troubles then there would be no struggles. I'm feeling lost and trapped inside my own body an identity I can't recognize anymore. Strip me of my clothes, make-up, everything and look deep into my soul, free me from all the betrayal, hurt, pain, sorrow and worries. Take me as I am. Happiness shall come bless me with its presence and feel my body with so much joy. Let happiness cover my body and spill into my soul. Give me a smile so bright it blinds..... keeping my head above the sky.... everyday praying for a better day.

1 comment:

  1. There's only up from here Roomie...good piece!

    ReplyDelete