Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Love, Lust and Life

Life is so amazing. I've managed to explore and have the greatest experience of my life. I've met 1 individual who has changed my life in the matter of weeks. Isn't it crazy how someone can enter your life and so quickly be gone! This individual I'm talking about touched my soul. My mind was blown away by the many things they would say, giving me a challenge everyday. I was at risk with myself, fighting to break free and live. Who is this individual though? They came so quick and left even faster..... It cant be love. How can love be so kind and so gentle then turn and be so cold? This individual was daring, a thrill seeker, bold and brilliant everything I wanted to be! But love nahhh this couldn't be love. lust maybe, maybe a lust for a life I hadn't had a lust for life until I found love, love found me unexpectedly and they say life is unexpected and with love being apart of life had it found me? Or maybe it's the devil creeping up slowly behind me.... a lust full of passion. An individual so passionate that they came along for that second and introduced me to life, life involves sin and sin is a part of life maybe my imaginary mind wouldn't let me believe in such a life where you can live in thrill and explore passionate lust. Love is so complicated will we ever figure it out. Love and lust is often confused....I just hope one day I figure it out......
sincerely yours
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment