Thursday, January 20, 2011

Life is but A DREAM

I say life is but a DREAM because we're all sleep. we're all dead. we don't live until we die so is it myself I'm watching from the sky. I'm walking in a shield... a shield that protects my soul. and when its my time to go I pray this dream that I'm living in doesn't become my reality. This dream is hell, full of hate, crime and farewells. love and lust.... money hungry people with fake grins. I won't began living until I wake up from this nightmare a harsh dream of what can happen if we don't live by HIM. I'm just praying that my soul doesn't drift away. I rather not wake until I have a full understanding of what life COULD be like if I wasn't right.... with HIM...... This life is a struggle.... We're faced with rejection, heartache, failure and change. We lie, steal and cheat our way until there is no other way. until we turn to HIM. HIM will show us a way but before finding your way you must go through this struggle before he wakes you from your dream. Life is but a dream everyday I watch myself go through the same routine. I won't escalate until I do the right things. So everyday I will live in my dream until I am awake and can began living my life clean..........by HIM

No comments:

Post a Comment